Lifestyle Wilderness Property For Sale
1.5 Hours South of Whitehorse
Lodge, cottage & rustic cabins
MAIN LODGE BUILDING
The main lodge, built-in 2000, is a 3500 square foot scribed log structure. It houses the main kitchen and gathering areas, as well as four spacious guests suites each with in-room Jacuzzis. The intention of the design was to build a lodge that felt like you were inside your own dream home. As a result, the building is very cozy and inviting.
Each of the four suites is large enough for king-sized beds or two queen beds, and contain a full three-piece bath with Italian ceramic tile shower and flooring.
The two-person jetted tubs are directly in the suite, taking advantage of the river and amazing aurora views.
Each room has access to a small private balcony or ground level patio. Each suite measures in excess of four hundred square feet.
* Four large suites with private in-room jetted tubs, shower, basin & toilet
* Main kitchen area with propane cooking, butlers pantry, sit-up breakfast buffet and ample storage
* Large river-facing patio with direct access into dining/lounge area and two lower-level suites
SECOND COTTAGE & RUSTIC CABINS
Adjacent to the main lodge is a 1000 square foot secondary log structure with two suites & an office. Each suite is suitable for a queen bed or two single beds and has a three-piece bath with jetted tub and oil drip fireplaces for warmth and ambience.
* Two separate private access suites in 1000 sqf log structure cottage
* Bathroom in each suite with two river-facing view suites
* Located 20 metres from main lodge building
* One rustic dry cabin with loft bedroom, kitchen and living area below with river facing views
* Various other out buildings along the river side of the property
Along the river bank, there is a floating dock extending out into the river, suitable for both boats and floatplanes. This stretch of the river is quite wide (approx. 200 metres) and the water is calm, allowing for ideal floatplane access.
In the evenings, gathering around the open fire pit on the river banks is also a must.
(1 hour 20 minutes south-east from Whitehorse) and 3 km off the Alaska Highway.
Johnsons Crossing Lodge with supplies, fuel, restaurant & bakery just 12 minutes away.
Surrounded by crown land.
Asking Price: Open to Offers
Call or Text Carson on 1 250 706 0710