Mid August to Late November
Visitors in fall are in for a true northern experience. Inn On The Lake, 55 kilometers south of Whitehorse provides a Gold Fever & Aurora Tour. Marvel at the visually breathtaking colors of the land, sky and seasonal changeover.
As we head toward winter, autumn is a perfect time for wildlife viewing, a visit to Whitehorse to experience museums & attractions or a visit to the outdoor hot springs and Yukon Wildlife Preserve.
In the evening, savour a deliciously prepared gourmet meal in our Great Room, overlooking Marsh Lake, appreciate the call of the loon from the outdoor hot tub or relaxing by the heat of the stone fireplace.
By night, the Aurora Borealis lights up the sky with green swathes of colors as you settle into a comfortable chair on the balcony or in the solarium.
The Yukon itself provides a spectacular backdrop for outdoor adventures. Together, Inn on the Lake and the Yukon offer you a memorable experience for your eyes and soul.
Our fall – “Feast Your Eyes” package includes:
- 3 Nights stay in a classic room
- Breakfast, lunch & gourmet 3 course dinner daily
- Return airport transfers *Shuttle hours 6am - 8pm
- City tour on applicable flight times
- Winter clothing rental
- Welcome orientation
- Complimentary tea, coffee & hot chocolate
This package, offered mid August to late November, starting from CAD $899/person based on double occupancy.
Single CAD $999
Optional Extras *Minimum 2 people:
- Add a Wildlife Preserve & Hot Springs tour - $295/person
- Add a Yukon Brewery day tour - $295/person
- Add a Whitehorse Town & Museum tour - $225/person
- Add a Southern Lakes Scenic tour - $225/person *Available mid August - mid September
3 Nights not enough? Contact us to extend your package!
Upgrade to a Jacuzzi or Presidential Suite from $120/person
If you wish to book a package online, you can select and book your preferred room or suite online then email us to finalize the booking of the package.
Prices are in Canadian dollars, alcoholic beverages and 5% GST not included.