Dog Sledding and Aurora
Mush a dog team and witness the Northern Lights - Exclusive Tour Package
December 1st to April 7th
Guests on this 3 night / 4 day package can experience some of the great adventures associated with the Yukon. Drive a dog sled, cut through metre thick ice to fish for trout, search for the Northern Lights, go snow-shoeing or indulge in more continental pleasures such as snowmobiling the scenic trails or taking in the views of the lake from the outdoor hot tub.
3 night/4 day includes:
- Breakfast, lunch and gourmet dinner daily
- Return airport transfers *Shuttle hours 6am - 8pm
- All accommodation
- Northern Lights viewing directly from lodge
- Winter clothing package
- Half day dogsledding experience: mush your own team in the Boreal Forest
- Snowmobiling & Ice Fishing Day Tour
- Snowshoe hire
- Welcome orientation
- City tour on applicable flight arrival times
This package, offered December 1st to April 7th, starting from CAD $1,644/person based on double occupancy.
Single CAD $1,744
3 Nights not enough? Add an additional day for $249.45/person including meals, accommodation in a classic room and winter clothing rental
Upgrade to a Jacuzzi Suite, Presidential Suite or Fireweed Cottage for $120/person
If you wish to book a package online, you can select and book your preferred room or suite online then call us to finalize the booking of the full package.
Prices are in Canadian dollars, alcoholic beverages and 5% GST not included.